Downloads plusoptiX S12R
- Contained changes
New features and improvements:
- Optimization of presentation for "gaze asymmetry"
- SMB3 protocol is now supported
- Wifi Connection to hidden IP addresses is now possible
- Further improvements
- Since the software version 184.108.40.206, the Plusoptix transillumination test is implemented: Switching to enlarged view of the pupils in the results page "camera image" is now possible. Furthermore, PDF measurement reports show enlarged view of the pupils instead of the previous camera image
- Since software version 220.127.116.11, DYMO and Zebra printer are no longer supported. The wireless label printer “plusoptix P12” can be used instead (refer to the plusoptiX P12 product brochure).
- Since software version 18.104.22.168, the infographic format has been changed. It’s now 2.200 x 570 pixel (W x H). Click here for an empty draft for designing your individual info column. For more information, refer to short manual 6.